Hi, I’m Annie! So nice to meet you!
I have a BS in Mathematics Education, I’m a certified math teacher in the state of New Jersey, and I’ve performed hundreds of hours of one-on-one tutoring. My passion for math helps me excel at breaking down complex problems into fundamental concepts.
After relocating to New Hampshire, I stopped teaching and broke into the world of business, working as a corporate product developer and marketer for a $3 billion global company. I was integral to the growth of the US retail business, performing business reviews and presenting key findings, areas of opportunity, and strategic gaps. Knowing my strengths, I completed an MBA program while still working full-time at my corporate job, and graduated with a 3.75 GPA.
Finally, after years of experience teaching, sharing my knowledge, and learning about the business world, I launched my own fashion and lifestyle blog. I leveraged my blog as a marketing tool, presenting myself as a fashion expert and creating opportunities for myself in the fashion industry. By using my blog to build my brand, I became a consultant for a local high-end fashion boutique, generating almost five figures of side-income while still working full-time. As a consultant, I worked with everything from recommending business opportunities to product solutions, creating marketing programs and awareness campaigns to dreaming up and executing in-store events. Check out my LinkedIn profile to learn more about my experience as a consultant.
With my consulting experience and my entrepreneurial mindset to guide me, I founded Style Collective. By leveraging digital marketing, email marketing, growth hacking, PR/media outreach, in-person events, and more, I’ve grown Style Collective from an idea to a thriving six-figure business in under a year. While numbers are great, I lead from the heart and focus on the impact that I can make on others lives. Since 2013, my personal Instagram bio has read “I want my heart and my passions to be the most beautiful things about me” and this is something that I try to live every single day through my work with Style Collective.
Words To Live By:
- Reframe negatives and use them as motivation.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Sometimes we’re tested, not to discover our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
- Nothing worth having comes easy.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- Stop holding yourself back. If you aren’t happy, make a change.
- In understanding and framing your story, you will find the calling to lead authentically.
- Leaders are defined by their unique life stories and the way they frame their stories to discover their passions and the purpose of their leadership.