Hi, I’m Annie! So nice to meet you!
I have a BS in Mathematics Education, I’m a certified math teacher in the state of New Jersey, and I’ve performed hundreds of hours of one-on-one tutoring. My passion for math helps me excel at breaking down complex problems into fundamental concepts.
After relocating to New Hampshire, I stopped teaching and broke into the world of business, working as a corporate product developer and marketer for a $3 billion global company. I was integral to the growth of the US retail business, performing business reviews and presenting key findings, areas of opportunity, and strategic gaps. Knowing my strengths, I completed an MBA program while still working full-time at my corporate job, and graduated with a 3.75 GPA.
Finally, after years of experience teaching, sharing my knowledge, and learning about the business world, I launched my own fashion and lifestyle blog. I leveraged my blog as a marketing tool, presenting myself as a fashion expert and creating opportunities for myself in the fashion industry. By using my blog to build my brand, I became a consultant for a local high-end fashion boutique, generating almost five figures of side-income while still working full-time. As a consultant, I worked with everything from recommending business opportunities to product solutions, creating marketing programs and awareness campaigns to dreaming up and executing in-store events. Check out my LinkedIn profile to learn more about my experience as a consultant.
With my consulting experience and my entrepreneurial mindset to guide me, I founded Style Collective. By leveraging digital marketing, email marketing, growth hacking, PR/media outreach, in-person events, and more, I’ve grown Style Collective from an idea to a thriving six-figure business in under a year.
Words To Live By:
- Reframe negatives and use them as motivation.
- Everything happens for a reason.
- Sometimes we’re tested, not to discover our weaknesses, but to discover our strengths.
- Nothing worth having comes easy.
- Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things that will ever happen to us.
- Stop holding yourself back. If you aren’t happy, make a change.
- In understanding and framing your story, you will find the calling to lead authentically.
- Leaders are defined by their unique life stories and the way they frame their stories to discover their passions and the purpose of their leadership.