On my last Instagram post, you guys said that you wanted to know both the design inspiration behind the rooms in our new house and also where I purchased things! So while I’m not ready to share the room by room breakdown quite yet, I am going to share a sneak peek of some of my favorite new things for all of the last minute holiday shoppers. These are all things that I own and I 100% love, otherwise, I wouldn’t be sharing them here!
Holiday Gift Guide For What I’m Loving Lately
1. Amazing Cashmere Plum Candle: I have been obsessed with this candle since 2015 – my client burned this candle in her store and it smells so divine. It doesn’t break the bank and it’s from Target! Total win in my book.
2. European Inspired Lanterns: We just got back from a 3-week trip to Europe (more coming in the new year!) and there were lanterns everywhere, so I am obsessed and have decided to fill our home with lanterns! I ordered these in 3 different sizes for inside the house and for the front steps.
3. A watch that doesn’t break the bank: I have this watch from a collaboration that I did with MVMT last year and I love love love it. I get compliments on it all the time – it’s minimal and stunning in person. I love the rose gold and mother of pearl together.
4. Cozy Chenille Throw Blanket: I just got this blanket in grey for my guest bedroom and also in navy for our living room. So soft and cozy, I am in love!
5. Best Selling Bed Sheets: I received sheets one year for Christmas and it was seriously one of the best gifts! I never make room in my budget for new sheets, so it was a nice treat that I enjoyed all the time. I got these sheets for our bed and guest bed, they are the best sheets that I’ve found and you can’t beat the price!!
6. Orbi WiFi Booster for being more efficient: because who doesn’t want faster WiFi to get more done? This pretty mesh WiFi system is inspired by contemporary décor so it’s both functional and sleek. Instead of hiding this in the dark corner of my office, I have it on my desk! My model will cover up to 5,000 sq ft, it comes equipped with high-powered antennas and NETGEAR’s unique tri-band technology (most routers are dual-band). I love this little Orbi and I’m so grateful that Netgear sent it to me to review!
7. Marble-Chic Mousepad: I ordered this and it hasn’t come yet (because it ships from China) butttt I am SO excited for this mouse pad. It’s perfect for my white desk and doesn’t break the bank!
8. Apple Watch for hands-free girlbossing: I asked for this for Christmas from my Daddy and we will see if Santa delivers. 🙂 I am excited to use this at the gym to track my workouts – lugging my phone around everywhere is a pain in the butt. I also can’t wait to use this for some running outside!
9. Stunning Glassware: They had these glasses at our hotel in Barcelona and I stalked the internet until I found them. They are gorgeous and I love that they don’t look like the typical crystal glassware you see everywhere. These are anything but basic and they won’t break the bank either.
Anything from this list that you’ll be looking into for friends, family and loved ones? I hope you love these item as much as I do!!